Re: [Epic] Replicate Miniatures

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:08:44 -0400

Saurion1 writes; Brett; Replicating metal pieces into resin cast sounds
interesting. But I am allergic to the hardener they use. I have to have a
friend even sand the bases smooth and prime for me any terrain pieces or
buildings I buy cast in resin. I have heard that you can create one sided
molds by gluing the object down to a hard surface and then building a
double wall around it with Lego bricks, and forcing silicone sealer into
the cavity to create a mold. Friends have created copies of their own
original fortifications for 15mm ACW this way.

        If you have a method for resin casting different from this you can E-mail
me privately at the following to cut down off topic traffic.

                                        sauron1_at_...