Re: [Epic] Black & White Space Marine

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:22:12 +0100

Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Black & White Space Marine:
>Alan wrote :
>
>>Harlequin Master wrote:
>>>
>>> You'll be asking for the Black And White Space Marine joke next!
>>
>>OK. I'll bite (know I'm going to regret this...)...
>
>No, Alan, don't!
>
>>...What's the Black and White Space Marine joke?
>
>Nooooooooo!
>
>;)
>

>Francois Bruntz
>Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

The Black and White Space Marine 'joke' (inverted commas intentional)
should be banned from the list. I think somebody's got a copy on their
website, though.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- / Brother Morgan who wields the Blade of Immortals
    | |  |/         Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen