Re: [Epic] Epic Scale Buildings

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:12:06 +1000

> Sauron1 writes; Woofer; Do you remember the Manufacturer?

Offhand, no, but I recall that they are in a grey resin and came in a
square, boxy hard plastic blister pack. They were not made by RAFM
as official Battletech buildings but were sold to be used in
Battletech if I recall. I think I still have the pack they came in
at a mates place, so I'll have a look at let you know in the next few
days.