Re: [Epic] Inquisition Report

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:56:56 PDT

Report 0483.253 Code Beta

From : Astropath Multi-Voyeur
To : Inquisitor Axio

Mon seigneur,

This is an extract of a message I've intercepted from the Space
Marine Mailing List, I thought that it would interest you.

> [...]
>Chapter Masters house.
> "Who are you?" Said the guard at the door.
> "I'm the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White
>Bike," said the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White
>Bike.
> "What! Not THE Black and White Space Marine on the Black and
>White Bike?" Asked the guard.
> "Yes, THE Black and White Space Marine on the Black and
>White
>Bike," said the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White
>Bike.
> "OK, pass." Said the guard.
> So the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White
>Bike
>went to his Chapter Master.
> "Chapter Master," he said, "I want to marry your daughter."
> "OK."
>
>Thanks be to God for the Copy and Paste function...

The reference to a "Copy and Paste God" is cleary an Heresy and I
hope that the Ordo Malleus will be able to solve this problem.

Glory to the Emperor.

Astropath Multi-Voyeur.

After a long silence Inquisitor Axio stopped reading the incoming
report.
The Iron Wolf officier was waiting for his orders next to him with
patience and when he spoke no surprise appeared on his face.
Axio said :
- Virus Bomb!
- Immediatly sir, answered the Iron Wolf. The Chaos cultits of the
Space Marine Mailing List could not escape their doom...

;)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/25/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/