Re: [Epic] Madboyz

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:00:28 -0700

Jason N Siebert wrote:

> Does anyone have conversions for madboyz and all the other SM/Ork units
> left out of the switch?

Try:
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/new_rules/Flavor/index.htm

This is still a work-in-progress, but eventually should contain some
rules for everything that was left out in SM-1, SM-2 and E-40K.

There are a number of other versions floating about the net as well, and
you may like those better. I've unashamedly stolen ideas from several
people, and the final version should give them all credit. To help in
this, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has a look at these
rules, and says "Hey, that's MY idea!" that they contact me. This would
save me a lot of effort in going through my bookmarks and archives.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo