[Epic] web page

From: cowen <jcowen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:04:38 +1000

hey ppl,
i've got a web page but i don't know what to put on it. Help....
I've thought about putting the angels of death codex on but i decided games
workshop wouldn't be very happy. I tried making up some rules for he
Emporer and Horus and even Khorne but there way to cheesy. Even cheesier
than Space Wolves!!!
So if you have any ideas please please pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase e-mail them
to benn_at_...
please?

cya
benn
benn_at_...

p.s.- if you tell me how to make links that would be nice too. ;-)