Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan

From: cowen <jcowen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:10:21 +1000

> Sauron1 writes;As , I play epic2nd but I am a modeller. Iam shure many of
> us would like to hear about your project, both during construction, and
> pictures of the completed unit. Good luck! sauron1

I've drawn up the plans for my titan and the further i get to making it the
more impossible it gets...i've just realised that 4m is very tall im
modelling terms (well, for me anyway)
so if anyone has any tips to give about anything to do with this project,
i'd love to hear them...

curiosity killed the cat...but for a while i was a suspect.

benn
benn_at_...