Re: [Epic] Rolling Topics -er-Barrages

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:53:31 -0700

        <snip>

>(BTW the adfa in my alternate address is the Australian Defence Force
>Academy, where I teach.. I confess I have qualms about envisaging 18yr
>old female Officer Cadets doing things like this. Fortunately most of
>the females are in the Navy, so they're more likely to be burnt to
>death, blown to bits or drowned, rather than just disfigured or maimed.)
>
>--
>aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
>| Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
>| Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> abrain_at_... o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
> By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

        I hope I'm mis-interpreting your intent, but do you mean to say it's
better that males should do things like this?

        The world would be a better place if you could somehow brain wash the
generals into thinking that a game of, say, E40K were the real thing so
they could vent their...whatever...

        At that level of command, they can't possibly appreciate each death of
unique beings any more than we really mourn the loss of a stand of Termagents.

Nickles