Re: [Epic] [E40K] Seeking Space Marine wisdom...

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 15:57:41 -0400

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Scott; What you see as preamble and add ons is actually
> your transit record through the Net, Its passage number through various
> servers so the whole message is received and assembled.

        I knew what the stuff was (heck, I used the UNIX
mail utility for 4 years and still prefer it over anything
else I've seen; I know what email headers look like), I
just have no idea as to how it got tacked onto the end of
my post - the attatched message was completely unrelated
and not written by me.

Scott
shupes_at_...