Re: [Epic] [E40K] Seeking Space Marine wisdom...

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:35:46 +1000

> > We in
> > Australia (as far as I'm aware) cannot order direct from the UK
> > anymore
>
> Why not? Does GWUK just simply refuse to ship stuff
> to Australia?

As far as I'm aware, yes. If you send an order direct to the UK,
they simply onforward it to their Australian office and you end up
receiving blisters instead of individual miniatures and parts as
requested. I have not had the joy myself, but heard from a friend
who did so recently.

> > > DREADNOUGHTS - These seem great, but they're damn slow and you can't put
> > > them in transports. Are there any non-defensize uses for these?
> >
> > Decoys, maybe ?
>
> Eh?

Gives the enemy something else to shoot at, but basically useless as
there is nothing that a dread can do that other units cannot cheaper.