Re: [Epic] My Epic weekend

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:01:00 +1000

> He takes a Warlord? You take 6 Deathstrikes.

Seems a bit expensive to take 6 Deathstrikes to kill off one Warlord
when one will do. Sure, you may need two to do the job properly, but
what if (and this has happened to me) you roll 6 for number of shots
and then a 12 on the first Critical ? You're then left with five
Deathstrikes twiddling their thumbs and having all this dispersed,
INEXPENSIVE infantry and vehicles to blow away. Yay. I just love
wasting 53 points to kill two Termagent units.

Woofer