Re: [Epic] online campaign

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 00:42:27 PDT

You wrote :

>I have had a huge and wonderfull idea. I want to start an online
>epic
>campaing where players submit there attacks and somehow i work out
>the
>results.
>BUT......
>I will need help and i am wondering if there is anyone out there who
>would like to help me!! The more help, the better.
>
>Please let me know!!!
>
>Aaronn Green

I would glady help you as I had the same idea before (but not enough
courage to start it).
If you want my help only think about these "little" limits :
        - My english is far from perfect (mais je fais des efforts!)
        - For the moment I can access Internet only on Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday (when I'm at the office)

For your Web Page, check Geocities or Tripod...

http://www.geocities.com
http://www.tripod.com

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 09/25/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/