Re: [Epic] New Tyranids

From: Keith Laidlaw <k.laidlaw_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 97 09:54:28 gmt

     The new carnifex are very different and much smaller than the old
     models.
     The other releases seem to be similar in size to the old ones, they
     just have more variation in the parts.

     Keith

Subject: [Epic] New Tyranids
Author: space-marine_at_... at internet-gateway
Date: 30/09/97 07:25

A question for our east Atlantic friends:

How do the new Tyranid figures compare to the old ones size-wise? The new
Hive Tyrants are much smaller and I'm wondering if the Carnifexes,
Zoanthropes and maybe Trigons got the same treatment. I can't bear to mix
the new and old Tyrants--they're too different.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9