[Epic] web site

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:37:27 -0500

I made a minor update to my web site. This is only tangentially
related to Epic, by the way.

Someone was asking about what was appropriate for a web site. I
intend to put mostly pictures of my miniatures/terrain, house rules
that I favor, and other stuff that I come up with.

I have put up my PaperMinis work. This is a collection of PostScript
images which can be printed out, cut out, folded up, and glued together
to make little tanks, of similar scale to Epic figs. I started this
stuff before I had very many plastic figs. They don't look great next
to real minis, especially nicely painted minis, but they are OK for
a starter set, and free! I'll bring in some put-together ones and
take a picture of them, to get the idea across.

There's a missile launcher which makes a neat Whirlwind when glued
on top of a Rhino.

I'd like to make some bunkers. Hmmm, maybe I'll start that today
at lunch.

Take a look: www.avs.com/~askinner
Please let me know of any errors. I have just updated a lot of it,
and although there are not many content changes, I did fiddle with
several files.

thanks,
andy

--