Re: [Epic] Online campaign

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:52:31 -0400

Aaron,

> C'mon guys!!!!!
> I need help here, i cant do i tby my self, so far i have had 1 and 1
> only response.
> PLEASE!!!!

I'm sure you would get a much better response if you would try a little
more 'give' instead of 'take'. It's very easy to say "I'm going to do X
and it's going to be great and I need everyone's help!" but much harder
to actually pull it off. I would suggest that if you offered some
concrete ideas and work in progress folks might be more interested in
giving you their time and creativity.

Regards,

- Erik