Re: [Epic] Online campaign

From: Joshua Mosqueira <effigy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:56:51 -0400

> > C'mon guys!!!!!
> > I need help here, i cant do i tby my self, so far i have had 1 and 1
> > only response.
> >
> > PLEASE!!!!

        Hello,

        OK off lurk mode for a moment (my job keeps me too busy), but I had a
flash. Remember a few years back in WD (191 and 192) they had that massive
Tyranid attack on Ichar VI, well maybe we could do something like that. I
know it does not feel like a "campaign" but maybe we could do something in
stages, each influenceing the next. Even if it is just an ecuse to have a
bunch of games take place around the world that are somehow connected.
Anyway just an idea...

Joshua Mosqueira
effigy_at_...