Re: [Epic] Online campaign

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 00:54:35 +0000

On 30 Sep 97 at 13:56, Joshua Mosqueira wrote:

> OK off lurk mode for a moment (my job keeps me too busy), but I had a
> flash. Remember a few years back in WD (191 and 192) they had that massive
> Tyranid attack on Ichar VI, well maybe we could do something like that. I know
> it does not feel like a "campaign" but maybe we could do something in stages,
> each influenceing the next. Even if it is just an ecuse to have a bunch of
> games take place around the world that are somehow connected. Anyway just an
> idea...

I like this idea, it can be a great experience ! You must rely on your
communication (i.e. your mail server) in order to know the fate of that
reinforcement force you was waiting for !!
Or maybe you must coordinate your attack on that solar system with a general on
the other side of our planet... it sounds great !!

Some ideas ??

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/