Re: [Epic] WD 213/214

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:41:18 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 30-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] WD 213/214 by Colen
McAlister_at_whitten. > >Speaking of WD, I understand that the US WD will
have a section on the
> >recent GD. In it will be some photos of the event itself - one of the
> >highlights will be Emperor and six of the Primarchs !?
> >
> >Did this come out in WD 213 or the coming WD 214 ? I sure would like to get
> >my hands on it/them.
>
> Neither.

Um... look again. WD 213, IIRC, and it's only two pages. And just five
Primarchs, and it's definitely the artist's perception of said
Primarchs. (Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, White Scars,
Imperial Fists. I don't remember the spelling of their names well
enough to attempt 'em....) Pretty interesting, but the photos don't
really give it *that* good coverage... would've been nice to see it.
<sigh> Oh, well.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...