Re: [Epic] WD 213/214

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 22:17:34 +0100

Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] WD 213/214:

>Excerpts from Epic: 30-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] WD 213/214 by Colen
>McAlister_at_whitten. > >Speaking of WD, I understand that the US WD will
>have a section on the
>> >recent GD. In it will be some photos of the event itself - one of the
>> >highlights will be Emperor and six of the Primarchs !?
>> >
>> >Did this come out in WD 213 or the coming WD 214 ? I sure would like to get
>> >my hands on it/them.
>>
>> Neither.
>
>Um... look again. WD 213, IIRC, and it's only two pages. And just five
>Primarchs, and it's definitely the artist's perception of said
>Primarchs. (Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, White Scars,
>Imperial Fists. I don't remember the spelling of their names well
>enough to attempt 'em....) Pretty interesting, but the photos don't
>really give it *that* good coverage... would've been nice to see it.
><sigh> Oh, well.

I thought he was talking about actual models of the people. Have I got
the wrong end of the stick here?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- / Brother Morgan who wields the Blade of Immortals
    | |  |/         Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen