Re: [Epic] Eldar Army

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 11:11:14 -0400 (EDT)

"Erik K. Rutins" <snowdo1_at_...> writes:
> > In WD214, there's a good house rule for treating Hawk Aspect Warriors
> > fliers. I therefore have a detachment consisting of 7 Hawk units, an
> > in 3 of them. The rule doesn't apply to mixed detachments, so I ONLY
> > Hawks in their own seperate detachment.
>
> Would you or someone please post a summary of these house rules? I'm
> very interested in the hawks as fliers particularly.

        Me too! (yeah, I know I shouldn't say that) It always seemed
that Eldar and Tyranids functioned in somewhat similar ways at
times... Though the theme is quite different and I don't get
screening troops... :( It did seem odd that Swooping Hawks and
Gargoyles weren't similar in role, and in Epic2, the Tyranids were the
only other force with a Wave Serpent-like attack.

> > (well, you will have seen at least 3 of my Phantoms in White Dwarf, so
>
> You mean in Golden Demon? Which issue were yours in?

        If you're going to brag, do it properly! Give us a country
and an issue number, so we can ask for painting advice!

Mark