SV: [Epic] Today's Stuff

From: Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 22:58:40 +0200

> > They're actually releasing 40k cultist figs? Neat.
> > I was thinking the new 40k frat militia figures would make
> > good cultists myself (and they're fairly cheap, too).
>
> What exactly are frat militia used for? Are they just IG
> Guardsmen under a different name?
>
> Mark

Codex SoB: 'Frateris are the male servants of the Ecclesiarch, either
members of the clergy or lay followers. In time of need the Frateris may
take up arms to defend themselves, led by a Preacher of Confessor. In times
of great need the Ecclesiarchy may arm its support staff - the clerks,
Deacons and other functionaries whose role are normally more physical than
spiritual.'

TR