SV: [Epic] Adeptus Ministorium Detachment v2

From: Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 23:14:39 +0200

> > Because I got my hands on the Sister of Battle Codex (and GW got their
big
> > gready hands on 23USD) I have revised the Detachment list I posted
earlier.

> Maybe you'd like to fill in the gaps in the Nuns with Guns section of
> http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/new_rules/Flavor/index.htm
> --
> aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
> | Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
> | Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> abrain_at_... o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
> By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Since GW has redone the Sister almost compleatly its a bit hard to combine
the old units with the new ones. But my suggestion would be drop stubborn
from the units, add the Seraphim (+Assault, Jumppacks), rename the Sister
Superiors to Canoness (the Superiors have been degraded to sergeants) and
add the Immolator: 30cm 15cm 3 1 5+ Close Support, Transport(1).

TR