[Epic] Older Epic miniatores

From: Martin Bergstrom <martinb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:12:47 +0100

Hello, I recently started playing Epic40k, and have lurked on this list for
a couple of weeks.
Today I found a list of older epic miniatures still available from a shop
nearby.
Since I haven't played the older epic incarnations I have no idea about
which of these might be worth picking up at a decent price... I was hoping
that you could give me a few hints about
which of these that look good and/or have a corresponding unit in Epic40k.
I play SM/Imperial, so my primary interest is in the Stormblades, if anyone
could tell me if they look good, and if they would be considered Banblades
or Shadowswords I would be really happy.
Also, what on earth are the Epic Transfers for??? I really do hope they
aren't for my infantry... :)

Martin

The following is what the last pricelist from the shop said they still had
available:

Epic Boxed Sets
Stormblade Company
Squat Cyclop