Re: [Epic] Older Epic miniatores

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 09:42:49 -0400

=?us-ascii?Q?Martin_Bergstrom?= wrote:

> Today I found a list of older epic miniatures still available from a shop
> nearby.
> Since I haven't played the older epic incarnations I have no idea about
> which of these might be worth picking up at a decent price... I was hoping
> that you could give me a few hints about
> which of these that look good and/or have a corresponding unit in Epic40k.
> I play SM/Imperial, so my primary interest is in the Stormblades, if anyone
> could tell me if they look good, and if they would be considered Banblades
> or Shadowswords I would be really happy.

        I think Stormblades are the same as Shadowswords
now - if you look at the Imperial super-heavy tank page,
I'm pretty sure the two types are Baneblade/Stormhammer
and Shadowsword/Stormblade.

> Also, what on earth are the Epic Transfers for??? I really do hope they
> aren't for my infantry... :)

        Tanks & stuff. They're handy for IG if you plan
on using the standard unit designation schemes.

        Everything but the Stormblades wouldn't be very
useful to a SM/IG army - knights, gorgons, and moles are
no longer an official part of the game.

Scott
shupes_at_...