Re[2]: [Epic] Today's Stuff-FACTORY

From: Andy Meechan <a.meechan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 97 14:15:41 gmt

On 2 Oct 97 at 15:34, shupes_at_... wrote:

> Neil R. Thomason wrote:
> >
> > Last time I was at the factory (sorry; I'm not just boasting; there is a
> > point to my mentioning it!), I noticed moulds for figures released in the
> > mid-eighties, so I'd be surprised if the EPIC moulds no longer exist.

Just a side note but my Dad knows someone who went to interview for job at
GW. The position was a managing role in the NEW Games Workshop Factory!!
Rumour is factory may actually be moving and old one shutting down. Anyway
thought some might be interested

     The Eastwood Factory and subsiduary storage areas are being moved to
     Nottingham proper. This comes in conjunction with their [GWs] custom
     built conference centre (complete with Bugmans pub and a restaurant)
     which will be used for such things as monthly tournaments (nothing as
     large as Grand Tournament size though).

     Or at least that's what the story is so far!

     -Andy-