Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:07:54 -0700 (PDT)

> Anyone got WD 126? Would they be willing to extract the details and put
> them on the list?
I have the rules, that is where I was coming from, I will have to dig
them out though, but I think that I interpreted them fairly, but my
memory is not the best. I'll get back to you...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of