RE: [Epic] Squats

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 07:06:45 -0400

I have a box of the plastic squats - the one with the trikes & thudd
guns. As far as I know they are all there & unpainted. Problem is they
are glued to the old bases. I will never use em for anythnig cept maybe
the thudd guns.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own. My employer know nothing about it.