Re: [Epic] A lot of questions

From: Staffan Raupach <z96rast_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 12:25:06 +0200

Max Maynard-Maloney wrote:

> > 8) Flavor question 2 : When I was painting my SM scouts, I used different
> > skin tones to create some variation. When I showed the figures to my
> > friends, they started laughing because there was a negro scout. "We have
> > never seen that in Warhammer !", they shouted. Which reminds me, have
> > there ever been negroes (or other human races), been shown in the WH40K
> > universe ?
> >
> I believe certain older (unofficial?) materials represented White Scars as
> 'Jamaican.' They had black skin and dreadlocks I think.
>
> Max

in WD 126? there are pictures of space marine salamenders that have a
very dark skin colour not sure if they are negro or supposed to be
scorched( the armour is covered with painted flames)

WD 214 In almost all the imperial guard armies showed there were atleast
some models painted as negroes.

//staffan