Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Movement and Initiative

From: Colin Partridge <9404237p_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:51:54 +0000

Of all the suggestions for alternative movement and initiative posted
so far, this one(see below) by Tony Christney is IMO the best. It sounds like
it would work well, and crucially is not too dissimilar to the
current system.

My suggestion for differentiating between AA units and ordinary units
snap firing is this:
        Ordinary units snap firing must be given a Snap fire order. I f
        If they fail to make use of this then they must wait until the
        advance fire phase to fire. The logic behind this being that they
        were concentrating on trying to catch enemy units sneaking between
        cover and not on the battle as a whole.

        AA units however need no special order to snap fire.
{comments?}

Colin P
9404237p_at_...