RE: [Epic] Imperator/cheeze/rant

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:54:30 -0500

>Here's something really cheezy...i'm making an imperator titan and i'm
>going to use it in a warhammer 40000 blood angels army...it will just step
>on the oppositions whole army!!!

------> Bet that 40K Imperator is gonna look real nice...<drip drip>

I gues you could use the Giant rules from WHFB for stomp attacks...
and then you could just make it a Chaos Titan (I see Nurgle for
some reason) and add the rules for picking up and eating your
opponents minis too...

 "Now here's something cheesy : I'm turning a '59 Caddy into a Gothic
Battleship and I'm going to use it in my Imperial Guard army for WH40K
so that I can use my comm links and strat cards to call in orbital
barrages
(bowling balls)."

(Oh, and for WH40K you don't need to make a mini of a titan - just punch
the bottom
out of some trash cans and put 'em on your feet upside down, put a 4'x4'
cityscape
gaming table on your back, and hunch over. Presto! - instant Impy. We
had a discussion
a while back about "Ironman" miniatures rules like this...)

Chris Miller