Re: [Epic] Epic 30K Legion Rules (long)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:52:29 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 7-Oct-97 [Epic] Epic 30K Legion Rule.. by "J.
Michael Looney"_at_eart
> Now that the poop is well stirred and we are talking about how many
> terminators can dance on the head of a pin inside a Land Raider, lets go
> on to some thing that will cause REAL fun, Legion specific cheeze wizz.

What's to argue? You took it straight out of the book, and I don't
think there's much other fluff from the time of the Heresy. I'll look
in the game "Horus Heresy" but I don't think there's anything like that
in there, you just have a couple companies per legion wandering about.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...