Re: [Epic] Titans/Banners

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 19:19:57 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Aaron; As for the flags, here is an example of a medieval
Burgundian flag. It would be great for a Titan Legion banner.The majority
of the manufactures are English, I would guess a reading of Military
Modeller would provide addresses.

        I recently bought some 15mm Knights banners from Revo Flags, but I do not
have their address as it was at our convention.

        I have Medieval battle Flags from; Old Glory,But I do not know if this is
an English or Australian company.

        Old Glory Corporation
        Institute House
        New Kyo,Stanley,