Re: [Epic] ONLINE CAMPAIGN

From: Votrex Thrull <deathtoallsmurfs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 18:28:35 PDT

>he can decides to send 50 units in order to invade a world and keep
>the rest to protect an other planet. Right?

ya dat is right

>understood that players have to 'role play' their character,
>does this mean that we have to send you a description of our >commander
and army?

Nah just ya name unless ya wanna dat is although you can't choose
specific troops fer yer armies as ppl may not have wot u put in yer army
like 10 mega-gargants

> I think the "role play" part is a great idea!

So does me

>- Supreme Commanders : there is only one supreme commander
>per "race" (SM, IG, Orks, Eldars, Chaos, Tyranids, Squat? But where
>are the Squats!!!)

Oops me fergot dem, i'll put em in as soon as me can. Sorry stunties.

>will each SC coordinate the players of its race?

Well dey get de orders of dere race and move dere troops accordinly

> - Scenarios : for one turn, there will be some scenarios, OK,
>but what will they represent? Key battles during the turn?

ya dat is right dey represent key battles

>Will a scenario represent a specific battle, I mean, if my Iron >Wolves
invade an Ork world, will there be a special scenario for the
>invasion?

Dere will be a scenario wiff Iron Wolves vs Orks probably planetary
assault usin de new epic rulez and den sum more battles for control of
de planet.

>Now, could you explain us how we will have to send you orders?

Well u send ya orders to ya SC by email/sykik line

>Sorry to give you extra work Aaron but I must say that my
>understanding is slow down by the language gap. :)

Well aaron don't have any extra work coz me is answering, lucky git he
got to be offline wen dis email arrived so me had to answer it, although
i don't mind, so any of yaz ave any questions don't hesitate to ask but
make sure u send em to de list so wez don't get 5 or so emails askin
bout de same point

>When the campaign starts it will be easier to understand all the
>mecanisms...

ya dat is trooo

Votrex Thrull

de pulsatin energies of 5 laskannons is good fer de system