Re: [Epic] Epic 30K Legion Rules (long)

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 23:46:28 -0400

> Ok, what ever. This may find it's way into the E30K part of E41K.
> set of stats doesn't seem to bad, as GLSG go.

Let it be stated I'm no fan of GLSG. However, they were definitely
around back then and in the interests of keeping with the fluff which I
am a fan of, I figured I'd take a shot at it. On an E40k battlefield,
these guys still can die quickly and easily. When I do re-fight the
Horus Heresy using your organizational rules, though, I want to have
stats for all the 'heroic' participants.

> Damn if I know.

Aaron? Anyone? Were the Iron Wing turned to Chaos?

Regards,

- Erik