Re: [Epic] ONLINE CAMPAIGN

From: Aaron Green <basil_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 20:00:36 +1000

Even though Votrex Thrull has already answered this, i will as well because ork
language is well, not understandable to people who dont know english very well,
Even though Francois speaks VERY good english!!!

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Aaron wrote :
>

> >could you check the page and tell me what u think???
> >
> >Thanx
> >
> >Aaron
>
> OK, let's see if I understand well :
> - Players : a player begins with 100 units (which represents all the
> forces under his command), he can decides to send 50 units in order to
> invade a world and keep the rest to protect an other planet.

yes, correct.

> Right? I
> understood that players have to 'role play' their character,
> does this mean that we have to send you a description of our commander
> and army? I think the "role play" part is a great idea!

You just have to try and stay in character, like a space marine commander
wouldnt attack another space marine. But an Ork Warlord might attack another Ork
team!!!!

> - Supreme Commanders : there is only one supreme commander
> per "race" (SM, IG, Orks, Eldars, Chaos, Tyranids, Squat? But where
> are the Squats!!!), will each SC coordinate the players of its race?
> - Scenarios : for one turn, there will be some scenarios, OK,
> but what will they represent? Key battles during the turn? Will a
> scenario represent a specific battle, I mean, if my Iron Wolves
> invade an Ork world, will there be a special scenario for the
> invasion?

Yes there will

> Now, could you explain us how we will have to send you orders?

You send your orders to your supreme commander and he will process them.

> Sorry to give you extra work Aaron but I must say that my
> understanding is slow down by the language gap. :)

No problem!!!