Re: [Epic] Squats and rhinos

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 16:21:33 -0600

> Yep, and in fact they are the major distributor of rhinos to the Imperium.
> Well the last time that they actually used the squats they were, the way GW
> keeps changing history that mightn't be the case anymore. Heck I've heard
> that the squats mightn't be so closely aligned with the Imperium now, so who
> knows.
> Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment

>From what I've been able to gather from the current background text,
Squats purchase their Rhinos from the Imperium and the Imperium purchases
its Leviathans from the Sqaut worlds.

You know, with their respective army organizations being what they are,
I think the squats got the better end of this trade agreement.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...