Re: [Epic] Squats and rhinos

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 23:28:00 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 5-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Squats and rhinos by A. Allen
McCarley_at_iris2.
> From what I've been able to gather from the current background text,
> Squats purchase their Rhinos from the Imperium and the Imperium purchases
> its Leviathans from the Sqaut worlds.
>
> You know, with their respective army organizations being what they are,
> I think the squats got the better end of this trade agreement.

    Bah, the Leviathan's a much better vehicle. It's the Imperium's own
fault for putting so many valuable targets into one unit. If they
didn't do the trade, just try to imagine what they'd put their hiehger
ranking members of the CoC in... the Capitol Imperialis?

Mark