Re: [Epic] LOS (was marine chapters)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:17:33 -0400

> > Picture a guy hidden behind tree/shrub/whatever. It's the
> > poking out to
> > take a shot that makes him vulnerable (or "her", if a guardian, "it"
> > if a
> > 'Nid, whatever).
> >As for changing status, going from total cover to partial cover without
> moving, why not. How difficult is it to stand up from the bottom of a
> foxhole and start firing on the enemy?

I have to disagree. Assault troops would always say, we can't shoot nor be
shot at, and it won't hurt them, because they are out of range, where shooty
units are left sucking the garden hose.

Tyler

Sorry for the lateness of my reply, my mail was on the fritz for a long long
time. I have around 1158 messages to answer, and because I always like to
respond, it may take me awhile.

I was being good, but couldn't resist this one