Re: [Epic] Epic 40K (!_at_#@!*#&)

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 17:18:11 +0000

Hi Mike!

I guess I dont pay much any more to Epic 40K _at_$!&%(sorry some bile got
stuck in my throat), but some psicologist say that negative
energies(thier fancy word for being really fucking pist off) should
canalized-that why I guess I'm coordinating Net Epic.

More importantly since your pc crashed(now thats gotta hurt) I have a
couple compendiums I photocopied of every single article and rules book
regarding 1st edition if you are intereseted I can arrange to forward
you a copy. It will take some time though since my readily available
copies I sent to Doddsy and Mike Looney, they should though be able to
copy them and send them back so if you like send me your address and as
soon as the first copy arrives I send it to you(as with the others
shipping fees are on me for the first trip).

If theres any other information you need I keep quite full archives of
all articles(some CJ) as well as core rules for the present edition of
epic, so you need but specify what you need.

Take care, Peter