Re: [Epic] Items for sale

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 17:30:34 +0000

Hi!

If you are familiar with the Geo-Hex system what I have is a Master
Terrain set and Mountainscape. These include double sided hexes with
roads as well as slopes(different shapes and degree of slopes) as well
as a dozen or so pieces of mountain type pieces. This system is modular
so you can make many types of terrain and also this company sells the
stuff individually if you needed a particular type.All these sets
combined have a retail value of about close to 600$ US I would rather
sell the whole thing for 150$ US. The pieces have some wear and tear,
but the great majority are intact. If you are interested in a detailed
list of the pieces I'll need some time but that can be arranged..

Thank you, Peter