Re: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 97 01:35:30 EDT

At 11:25 AM 10/9/97 +0930, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I am currently putting together the entire Dark Angels chapter in Epic but
I need some info.

YIKES! That's quite an undertaking. Maybe not as bad as the WH40K version,
though.

>Firstly, is the following company structure correct ???
>
>1 DeathWing
>2 RavenWing
>3-5 Battle Company
>6-7 Tactical Company
>8 Devastators
>9 Assault
>10 Scout

Like Derek Tabor said, switch 8 and 9. Otherwise, that's right on the
mark.

>In addition to these I am adding the following vehicles ...
>
>20 Land Raiders
>20 Razorbacks
>10 Vindicators
>10 Predators
>10 Whirlwinds
>
>How many dreads & T'Hawks should I include ???

As to exact numbers, who knows? There isn't much that points to that
info. Each Company, however, has its own dreads (maybe two dreads
for each company?). Same probably goes for THawks. However, painting up
(let alone buying!) 10 or more new style THawks is probably prohibitive.

What are you going to do for the Ravenwing, composition wise? Are you
going to follow the "50 unit" maximum suggested in that WD with the
Space Marine special rules?

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly are you doing this for?
Is this going to be a competition submission, or do you just want an
entire chapter? Either way, I'd be interested in seeing the finished
product if at all possible.

Hope that helped.

Elias