[Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 11:25:15 +0930

Hello all,

I am currently putting together the entire Dark Angels chapter in Epic but I need some info.

Firstly, is the following company structure correct ???

1 DeathWing
2 RavenWing
3-5 Battle Company
6-7 Tactical Company
8 Devastators
9 Assault
10 Scout

In addition to these I am adding the following vehicles ...

20 Land Raiders
20 Razorbacks
10 Vindicators
10 Predators
10 Whirlwinds

How many dreads & T'Hawks should I include ???

Who are the characters named for the Dark Angels and what positions do they occupy ???

Any other info you might think off will be greatly appreciated (such as personal paint schemes etc)

Cheers in advance.

Chris Pinson
Phone : (61 8) 8233 2059
Email : chrisp_at_...