Re: [Epic] Snap Fire

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 23:59:19 PDT

You wrote :

(...)

> But the problem with snap fire is that even Genestealers and
>Lesser Daemons get it. I mean, there's the long legs Chaos Card, but
>this is ridiculous.
>
>Mark

Not so ridiculous.
I mean, the "snap fire" is not only the action of shooting someone
who tries to approach you but also the action of hiding behind a
wall, a tree or what you want in order to trap your enemy! You must
remember that unlike W40k, a fig in Epic 40k doesn't represent
the exact position of a unit.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/09/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/