RE: [Epic] Epic 30K Legion Rules (long)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 09:35:32 -0500

>Hmm, the above isn't very clear, but hopefully gets some kind of a point
>across. Anyway, there's no special reason why you'd have Sensei in the
>30K universe vs. the 40K (or 41K) universe; it's not like they're going
>to die of old age, and the plans of the Illuminati haven't been carried
>out yet, so they're still around in 40K at the least.
>
> Aaron Teske
> Mithramuse+_at_...

-----> This is what I was wondering- why did this just come up with the
Horus Heresy discussion? You could (if desired) throw in sensei
"effects"
anytime you wanted, though I think any Epic game is probably the wrong
game to use them in - they aren't "super-grunts" as someone else has
poetically come to call some characters, and their fluff kinda keeps
them out of the mass battles. If your going to have some kind of random
events chart for a campaign, you might mention them in an event, but
that's about as much as I'd expect from them.

Chris Miller