[Epic] Anyone in area& Online Campaign

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:53:21 +0100

Ive got a large Ork force and looking for someone to game against.
Anyone near Portsmouth in UK available for game sometime.
Also anyone near Burton-on-Trent (near Derby) for vacation time.
Cant guarentee what time I have as is final year at uni.

As a side point for this online campaign, I dont have time to get
involved but might be able to play a few games. Dont know if anyone
else is in same position.
If someone posts which battles are going to happen I'm sure some
people will play those games and send in short report for you if you
wanted. Then more people get involved to determine results but the
people gaming still determine outcome by decided who fights who, uses
what resources etc.

Over what time Period will this campaign run - Month, Year etc.
Would be interested when get my own computer with access which will
hopefully be within the year.

*** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum