RE: [Epic] Snap Fire

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:29:56 +1000 (EST)

> Oh, oh, I know. They have specially engineered seagull-sized 'Nids (too
> small to appear at Epic scale) that swarm above the 'Nids' heads and
> deliberately let themselves get sucked into air intakes, thereby causing
> catastrophic engine failure.

Ah HA Got you on LOGIC! (arrggghhhh no I can feel the presence of the Warp
taking hold) in the 400th century all the aircraft use ramjets (so no fan
blades to shatter) or gravitic reaction engines (god knows what orks use)
So the Bugs can't use Gargulls (or is that gargles?) to protect their wee
ead's

Rob L.