RE: [Epic] Snap Fire

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 08:42:30 -0700

At 09:40 AM 10/9/97 -0500, you wrote:

>>> But the problem with snap fire is that even Genestealers and
>>>Lesser Daemons get it. I mean, there's the long legs Chaos Card, but
>>>this is ridiculous.
>>>
>>>Mark
>>>

>>Not so ridiculous.
>>I mean, the "snap fire" is not only the action of shooting someone
>>who tries to approach you but also the action of hiding behind a
>>wall, a tree or what you want in order to trap your enemy! You must
>>remember that unlike W40k, a fig in Epic 40k doesn't represent
>>the exact position of a unit.
>>
>>Francois Bruntz
>
>------> I think this comment was made referring to Air units.
>(So, now what we need to know is how high can a Genestealer jump?)
>

>Chris Miller

        Maybe they're, uh, throwing rocks _really_ hard?...

        Oh, oh, I know. They have specially engineered seagull-sized 'Nids (too
small to appear at Epic scale) that swarm above the 'Nids' heads and
deliberately let themselves get sucked into air intakes, thereby causing
catastrophic engine failure.

        Yeah, that must be it.

Nickles