Re: [Epic] Any fishermen on the list?

From: cowen <jcowen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 14:39:31 +1000

> I had the idea that I would mount my Eldar Jetbikes on fishing line, but
> need some stiff enough that they wouldn't flop around. Has anyone done
> anything like this? I was wondering if anybody would know what would be
> good weight of fishing line to be stiff at about 1cm long.

You could drill a hole in the base and put some wire through it and into
the model...(i haven't actually tried this but i've seen other ppl do it
and their models looked really good...and the models didn't fall off)

curiosity killed the cat...but for a while i was a suspect.

benn
benn_at_...
jcowen_at_...