[Epic] Any fishermen on the list?

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 21:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

I had the idea that I would mount my Eldar Jetbikes on fishing line, but I
need some stiff enough that they wouldn't flop around. Has anyone done
anything like this? I was wondering if anybody would know what would be a
good weight of fishing line to be stiff at about 1cm long.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9