Re: [Epic] Many apologies and (still) a lot of questions

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 10:34:07 -0400

> However, starting of today, I can receive mail again (I found this morning
> a lot of mails from Tyler Provick from the list), so I can read all the
> interesting stuff from the list.

This is because I am a student, and therefore read and answer all my mail at
one time. Many people on the list answer a few letters on their break, or even
when the boss leaves the room. Of course, it is easier for all those people who
don't like me to ignore me, eh? Ah well, have fun with your server, they can be
a blast

> 10) NEW QUESTION : If a unit with a SHW fires when assaulting, you must
> roll a D6 to get a lock-on. When my Whirlind is assaulting, do I have to
> roll for the lock-on and NOT halve the FP of the barrage template, or do I
> automatically fire, but at half FP ?

I think, since they are a SHW, that they should have to roll to lock on. Of
course, it could also mean limited accuracy, and less of a barrage, thus half
the firepower. If you go by rules, then roll to lock on. Just discuss it with
your enemy beforehand

I know how you feel, I've only been painting my army two colours, except for
the two captain units I have (now four, but I still have to remove them from
their sprues.)

Tyler